The activities carried out at Hospital Escuela Oscar Danilo Rosales Argüello are:
- Delivery and installation of mobile X-ray C-arm system BV Pulsera.
- Installation of dedicated power line protection systems.
- Delivery and installation of PCR (Philips Computed Radiography) system for education, training and clinical use.
- Training and Education for equipment usage and ownership.
- In July 2013, for training purposes, the digital image processing and archiving solution was installed and users trained.
- Upgrade of PACS to Spanish language and latest software version. New!
- Installation of new PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Workstation with CD/DVD write and five viewing stations. New!
- With the remarkable improvement in patient throughput time with paper printing, now 100-200 patients are examined per day.